Updated April 13, 2018
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
For the purpose of this Policy, the Terms “OYO”, “We”, “our”, or “us” refers to any company affiliated with the websites www.oyosports.com, www.oyotoys.com, www.oyosportstoys.com, www.oyome.com, and any additional linked websites or hosted websites, and companies affiliated with this website including Oyo Sportstoys, Inc. , OYOTOYO, Inc., and OYO Toys, Inc.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to Third Parties, except under one or more of the following conditions:
- After giving you notice and opportunity to choose not to share the information;
- To companies that provide services to us or perform functions on our behalf (such as processing credit cards, supporting aspects of fulfilling orders, or processing data) and have agreed to use you information only for the purposes we request;
- To trademark license owners that require customer information (excluding credit card information) to be shared as a condition of trademark use rights;
- For us to send offers to our customers on behalf of our affiliated companies and on behalf of other non-affiliated companies (such as clubs or distributors of other company products that we support) in which case no credit card information will be disclosed;
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with applicable law, legal process, and/or governmental authorities;
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, partial or total sale of assets, or other corporate change in which case personal identifiable information will not be sold but may be shared with affiliated or acquiring entities for the purpose of allowing customers continued access to their accounts, continued communication, solicitation of new offers, or to provide any ongoing service or policy updates.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website, and subject to verification of your identity:
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Communications from OYO
OYO uses third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag, also known as a Web Beacon or a 1 pixel .gif file, to tailor the advertisements you see on this Website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements. We also provide these companies with Personal Information to help them serve more relevant advertisements for our companies' products. The cookies, action tags or similar files do not contain any Personally Identifiable Information. It can be placed on a web page or in an email to transmit information, which could include personal information.
We may use web beacons, in conjunction with cookies, for a number of reasons, including:
- To assist in tracking and analyzing advertising effectiveness
- To verify purchases made on OYO websites
- To count and recognize site visitors
- To personalize your experience on our website
In addition to our use of these applications, certain third parties and affiliates may set and access cookies on your computer, and use web beacons in conjunction with them. For example, third parties or affiliates may administer OYO banner advertising programs on non- OYO websites, or they may provide auditing, research or reporting. Specifically, a third-party provider may collect information to target some OYO advertisements. You can learn more about targeted advertising, its benefits and your choices by going to http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/. The targeted advertising companies we work with are members of the Network Advertising Initiative. The NAI allows you to limit targeted advertising from its members by using an opt-out tool available on the NAI website at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Our cookies provide information that makes it easier for you to use our website. They enable you to make purchases on OYO websites and move uninterrupted between site areas. They collect information about your use of our site, your computer's operating system and browser type, your Internet service provider, domain name and IP address, and the website visited before our site and the link used to leave our site.
- To allow you to access your information when you "sign in" to your account
- To provide you with customized content
- To remember the last page you visited
- To keep track of preferences you specify while visiting OYO websites
- To conduct general analysis and research
- To identify purchases made in response to our advertising
- To provide you with personalized online display advertising.